What should be the size of my house?
Thanks for subscribing!
Every square meter of your house costs in permit fees, construction, maintenance, taxes and …. every day cleaning.
It is therefore, important to facilitate your needs. The following questions will help you on that:
- What is the purpose of the house? Residence, vacation or for rent?
- How many people will be living permanently?
- How many people will be living for short periods of time?
- What style do you prefer?
- What is the probability that your needs will change in the near future?
Before meeting with the construction company answer these questions and write 1-2 pages with what you need. It will save you time and money.
Would you buy a bus when a 2 seater suits you after all?
Stokas Inc was awarded by the Residential Awards 2020, winning a total of 7 awards!
What is Saving – Autonomous program? Read the concise Guide and actions.
We are looking for an Engineers!
Stokas Inc was honored by the 2020 Interior Awards.