What Is The Importance Of Detailed Technical Specifications?
Thanks for subscribing!
When buying a new TV, you receive a thick book of detailed technical specifications. But, I have seen spec books for a house that are smaller than those of a kitchen appliance. And this is the beginning of a guaranteed problematic collaboration.
A complete set of detail technical specs, ensures:
- Avoiding estimating errors and cost overruns
- Avoiding disputes,
- Smooth progress of works,
- Timely completion,
- Ability to inspect the project sufficiently,
- Delivery of a house exactly as you imagined and paid for,
Technical specifications is a set of requirements which should comply with the material, design, and should include in detail the following:
- Contractor’s responsibilities
- Requirements and Standards,
- Restrictions and Regulations,
- Schedule of Materials and Installed Equipment,
- Methodology for every construction stage,
Incomplete technical specifications do not show neither professionalism nor experience and should put anyone on second thought. If that’s your case, you should re-evaluate your final decision.
We are looking for an Engineers!
Stokas Inc was honored by the 2020 Interior Awards.
Happy and constructive 2020!